Everyone goes through times in life where they could use a little help. Even though it’s human nature to want to help one another, asking for assistance can be difficult. Our foundation wants to make this process simple and humanized. If you have an immediate, legitimate need that does not qualify for existing aide programs, please share your story with us. Our foundation will review your story and determine if and how we may be able to help you.
We make two requests of those we help:
- “Pay it forward.” When you are able to, pass along the kindness you’ve received by helping someone else in any capacity you can.
- For the purpose of inspiring others, allow us to share your story, and how the Romanoff Foundation was able to make a difference in your life. This can be done with names withheld if you prefer.
Process for requesting funds*:
- Fill out the form below, including your heartfelt and personal story. Help us understand what you are going through and how we can help you. Please note that names will be withheld from those reviewing requests for assistance.
- Our Foundation will review your form, along with others submitted around the same time period, and decide who we are able to help.
- If we are not able to help you at this time, we will notify you via email or phone call. Requests for assistance are not retained over time so if your request is not approved and you encounter a need for help in the future, you may submit another request.
- If we are able to help you at this time, we will notify you via phone call.